1. Online Application Form
- Create an account via www.mba.nus.sg/apply to start your application. Only online applications will be accepted.
- If you would like to apply to multiple MBA programmes, please add programme(s) by clicking on the “Create New Application” button in the “Basic Programme Info” tab. A unique application number will be assigned to each programme. Please indicate your order of preference, as the applications will be processed accordingly.
2. Preference of Programme
- You are required to indicate at least 1 MBA programme as Preference 1 under the “Preference” section.
- If you are interested in more than 1 MBA programme, add another application under the “Manage Applications” section. A unique application number will be assigned to each of the MBA programme.
- Please indicate your order of preference, as the applications will be processed accordingly.
3. Applying to Double Degree Programmes
- Applicants to the NUS-Peking University MBA (PKU) and the NUS-HEC Paris MBA (HEC) have to apply to both NUS and the respective partner universities.
- Admittance is conditional on the applicant getting an admission offer from both NUS and the partner university.
- Applicant interested in the NUS MBA-Master in Public Policy (MPP) or the NUS MBA-Master in Public Administration (MPA) has to indicate his/her choice in the “Preference” section for the MBA programme.
- Applicants are not required to select their specialisation at the point of application unless he/she is planning to pursue a specialisation in either Healthcare Management or Real Estate.
5. Supporting DocumentsPlease upload soft copies of the following (size limit: 10MB) in your online application:
- Latest CV/Resume
- Undergraduate degree scroll
- Undergraduate degree transcripts/mark sheets*
- Test Taker copy of your GMAT, GRE or Executive Assessment score report (both in-person or online test scores are acceptable)**
- IELTS/TOEFL report (if your undergraduate degree was not fully taught in English)
- Passport, NRIC or Employment Pass (upload only ONE that is applicable to you)
- A passport-sized photograph
- Your latest payslip (or latest income tax statement for candidates who are self-employed) in English, if you are planning to self-finance your tuition fees***
** Please indicate your GMAT/GRE and TOEFL / IELTS results in the application portal under the “Other Tests” section. Official score reports must be sent directly to NUS Business School. GMAT codes are DRT-MK-35 (Full Time MBA) or DRT-MK-59 (Part Time MBA). GRE DI code is 7539. TOEFL code is 9082 Department Code 02. IELTS code is 0677.Test scores (GMAT/GRE/EA/TOEFL/IELTS) must be valid at the point of application and should not expire less than one month from the date of your application submission.
*** Company-sponsored candidates must upload a letter of sponsorship from your company/organisation. If you are seeking other means of financial assistance, please provide documents or a letter stating your alternative financing options.
6. Admissions Essays
- All applicants must complete two compulsory (plus one optional) essay questions in the online application.
- Re-applicants will need to complete an additional re-applicant essay.
- Please note that you are only required to complete one set of essays regardless of the number of MBA programmes you are applying to.
7. Referee reports
- You are required to nominate two professional referees in your application. Referees can be your current employer, previous employer or corporate client.
- Upon providing their professional contact information in your online application, you can initiate the referee report form to them while working on your application simultaneously. The link to the form will only be valid for two weeks from the date of your initiation.
- If the deadline to submit the referee reports falls after the application deadline, both referee reports must be submitted by the application deadline of the round you are applying in, to be considered as a candidate for that round.
- Applications will only be reviewed after both referee reports have been submitted (provided all other information/supporting documents have been furnished).
8. Declaration & Application Fee
- Please fill in this section last, after you have ensured all sections of your online application are complete.
- Upon completing your declaration, you will be directed to pay a mandatory application fee of SGD100 before submitting your application. Payment can be made online via credit card.
- No further changes can be made to your application once it has been submitted.
**A COMPLETED application INCLUDES:
- 2 referee reports
- GMAT/GRE/EA score report
- Undergraduate Degree Scroll and Transcripts
- Salary Slip
- Only fully completed applications will be reviewed, and will take between 6 to 8 weeks to process.
- Always state your Application Number when corresponding with the Admissions Team.
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR MAILING LIST MAILING LIST
In many ways the NUS MBA was a journey of self-discovery and one after which I have come out stronger and ready to restart my career in earnest.
Class of 2017
2015 Intake, Full-time
Class of 2017
2015 Intake, Full-time